Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Random Ramblings

-I have a hole in my sweater today. It was my favorite sweater and then my dog jumped up to hug me. I still wore it anyway.

-Oh and I didn't do a #yesimwearingthis on Tuesday so here goes my holey outfit today.

{Sweater & Booties: Target - Jeans: H&M - Scarf: eBay}

-After Vegas, I kinda stopped watching what I was eating and stopped stepping on the scale. Yesterday, I stepped on it and I’ve gained a few pounds back. Damn it.

-Good thing I love to work out or I would resemble a horse. Actually I shouldn’t say that like it’s a bad thing. Horses are pretty.

-Someone asked me a question regarding this post, “If you don't win, will he seriously be going on a date with another woman? I guess, I didn’t think about losing. And I figured that no woman in her sane mind would want to bid against another man’s wife wearing stilettos. But then again, there are some cray, cray people out there. So if someone else wins the date, they will really know the meaning of threes a crowd. But I don’t have to worry about that because, really, I’m going to win.

-I have my job’s Christmas party tomorrow. We leave work at 1:15pm and head to a restaurant. Spouses/Significant others are not invited. While there, you can order anything you want to eat or drink. We leave work early, eat and drink for free, exchange Christmas gifts and then I have Sean pick me up. Good times.

-Sean is planning our next vacation. He asked me, “Would you mind if I plan our next vacation but didn’t tell you, and just told you the type of clothes to pack? I replied, “Sure.” But I didn’t really mean it. I was blogging and not really paying attention. But I won’t tell him I wasn’t listening. I'll wait until next week to bring it up again and when he says that I replied, "Sure." I'll say something to the effect of, "That's impossible, you must not have been listening to me and just heard what you wanted to hear." That should resolve that.

-I started watching this show about parolees and pit bulls and I cry every time. I am now obsessed with pit bulls and won’t have any other type of dog. This is a surprising turn of events since I was that girl who wanted the tiniest dog to put in a big suitcase purse. The ridiculous days of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are behind me.

-I enjoy random blog posts because I can write anything I want and you can’t judge me. Kidding. I know you’re judging me. But that’s OK, because if I wasn’t me, I would be judging me too. I mean, I told you about the weight gain and at this exact moment I’m eating a cupcake. I guess, I’ll never learn.

23 comments:

  1. I love random blog posts too and don't judge you at all Faith, this is just great! I like your sweater too, it seems like holes are going around in outfits these days, my friend found a hole in his shirt and sweats yesterday although neither of them are his favourites. I love how another vacation is already in the pipeline too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. random blog posts, my fav.
    you're the cutest.
    and i think it would be kind of fun to do a vacation and just pack for it and not know where i'm going. but im probably crazy!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of random responses/thoughts:

    *Anything you want to drink? Get the champagne! ;) What a fun party. (But too bad spouses can't come!)

    *My sister has a rescue pit mix and he is the sweetest dog on the planet.

    Mmm... cupcakes!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love random, this is so cute!
    Enjoy the party
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog posts are random too and actually that's what makes me enjoy your blog a lot. Sorry about the sweater, but how sweet is your dog giving you a hugggg. Can't wait to hear where you will head to for your next vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you still wore the sweater...it's so pretty! And I would never guess you put a few pounds on..you look skinny minny, Faith! Forget about it and keep enjoying holiday treats...the scale can wait til January to judge :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love random posts like this! and i have a favorite sweater with a hole, but wear it anyway as well :)
    xo new follower! chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Random posts of yours are the best :)

    FYI - I wore a scarf yesterday because I was inspired by you :)

    And have another cupcake. We only life once.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work christmas party sounds awesome!! I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never fail to make me giggle. How funny about telling Sean "Sure" while not really listening! Sounds like something I would do. The sweater is so pretty! And eat all the cupcakes you want, it's the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! You should let Sean surprise you. That is such a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a fun holiday party like that!!! Have a great time! :)

    and girl I know you're gonna win that date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our work holiday party is similar. Mid day and no spouses but the menu is pre set and there is no gift exchange. We don't get a 1/2 day either. Boo! Have fun. Parolees and Pit bulls...oh the reality tv that is out there for us to get addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love random blog posts.

    Have fun at your holiday party. Looking forward to reading about your hubby's party and who won :-).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post! Have fun at your Christmas party tomorrow and surprise (?) vacation? Haha, oh husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooh, surprise vacations. I can't wait to hear what he picks.
    Random posts = lots of updates. You were slacking on the pictures though, I need me some more Faith and Sean and everything in between pics :).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww surprise holiday...thats so nice. It wouldn't be much of a surprise with my hubs...I know the kinda places he likes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Random posts are my favorite....it's like blog word vomit that is accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loooove the pitties too... as you can probably tell :)We will never have another type of dog again either. They are just so sweet and so stinkin cute! And smart.. I could go on and on..

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that outfit! just found your blog and i love the vibe i get from it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your random posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!