Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

730 Days of Love

Sean,

You know when people say "I love you even more today than the day we got married." I use to wonder about that. I don't wonder any longer because I know exactly what they mean now.


It is true. I love you more today than two years ago. I love you more than the day I fell in love with you. I love you more than the day I knew I loved you.


I get excited thinking about the coming years. How I would love you even more then than I do now. I get excited thinking about what the next years together will bring.


But today, I want to say thank you for loving me. Thank you for treating me like a queen. Thank you for putting me in my place. Thank you for doing the dishes when I don't want to do them. Thank you for folding our clean clothes when I don't feel like doing it. Thank you for cleaning Fella's litter when I don't feel like smelling his crap. Thank you for making me laugh so hard my belly hurts. Thank you for keeping your cool when I am freaking out on you. Thank you for our inside jokes that only the two of us understand. Thank you for having my back even when I am so wrong. Thank you for making me the most luckiest woman in the world for getting to spend the rest of my life with you.


I freaking love you.

27 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to one of the most beautiful and awesome couples I know (ya know via the interwebs) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a happy wedding post!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE. Young Love, old Love...I'm happy for you.
    Congrats and Happy Anniversary and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the most wonderful anniversary. Love is in the air, I told my hubby today that I can't even believe how good he is. When things get tough, he doesn't freak out & I adore that because I always do :)
    You two make a beautiful couple & I love your honesty & your words in all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post!

    Congrats on two years of marriage! Happy Anniversary!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Faith! Sean is a lucky man indeed! Your wedding was just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetest post EVER!!! You two have a BEAUTIFUL LOVE!!! Happy Anniversary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw congratz! so sweet. you guys look so gr8 together!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! You found the right man all right. I wish you many more days of happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy anniversary Faith. I a, so happy for both of you. I wish many wonderful years ahead :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay my heart just melted...you are soo sweet. happy anniversary. best post ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many many congratulations on completing 730 days of love and happiness and marriage ..may this journey continue to grow stronger than ever and may love bind you two together ..for forever :)
    P.S - <3 that dancing pic of the two of you !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary to a very awesome couple that I've been fortunate to meet in person! Wishing you guys many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, I love goopy Faith!Happy anniversary to the both of you. I hope the next seventy years are even more amazing!

    PS, Dang! You were a good looking wedding day couple!

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Tear* So so sweet! I love seeing pics of your wedding day. You guys are so adorable, and your love radiates from the both of you!!!! I loved reading this, you took words from my mouth because this is exactly how I feel for my man. We are some lucky gals, aren't we? :)

    Happy belated anniversary! To many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! You guys were such a beautiful bride and goom! I'm getting weepy! Happy anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary! That was beautifully said. You guys are an awesome couple and I totally understand how you feel. I felt that way after our first baby even more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's the sweetest post ever! Happy 2 year anniversary to a much deserved couple! Cheers to many many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey. i read your posts most times without commenting! but you guys inspire me, from just looking at your pictures and reading your blog it is obvious that you guys are happy and in love.

    I hope we have this too

    Happy anniversary

    Many happier years ahead

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did I miss this one? OMG!!! I love it! And these are some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!