Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hammock Life.

IMG_3673

If it were up to me, I'd lay in a hammock an entire day.

There's just something so relaxing about laying in a hammock. Throw in a good book and my favorite bottle of wine in
hands reach and my entire day is made. Our backyard is not yet up to par but as soon as it is the first investment I'll
make is in purchasing a hammock to call my own. Yes, not so mind blowing but sometimes the simple things in life just are.

IMG_3602
IMG_3599IMG_3598
IMG_3617
IMG_3621IMG_3663
IMG_3667
IMG_3676IMG_3679
I hope you've all had great weeks and have wonderful weekends! ♥

2 comments:

  1. A day in a hammock with a book and a bottle of wine? Sign me right up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammocks are so relaxing. I have only ever used them while on vacation in the caribbean but I'd love to have it in my backyard. But like you, mine is not up to par yet. We've been focusing on the inside but will start the outside of our home next year.

    Have a FABULOUS weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!