Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Family time is (still) my favorite time ♥

About one month ago, my sister, her husband and my nephew came to visit us for the weekend. I believe that ever since my mom passed away we have made it even more of a mission as a family to spend as much time together as possible.

Celtic festival was that weekend (Sean wore his kilt and everything but I failed to bring my camera!) so we made sure to check it out especially since my favorite corn was going to be in attendance. My sister is just as obsessed as I am and when she learned that she could have some again she was too excited. But for some reason, this time it did not taste the same and I was a bit disappointed. Still ate it, ha.

During the day on Saturday, Sean and Ben went to the shooting range and my sister requested that we go to the winery. My little sister, Maryanna, told her all about my favorite winery so my sister has been anticipating finally making her visit. We did a complimentary tasting that is usually 6 wines but my sister’s charm allowed her to get a complimentary tasting of 7 wines. It did not disappoint one bit and my sister left with several bottles of wine. She joked that she would be visiting us monthly just for the winery. I laughed and she said she wasn’t joking, haha. We were going to sit outside but the singer inside was great so we enjoyed our frose (so good!) inside. We stayed until last call and then went out to check out the grapes and of course get some pictures. It was so sunny that day which you can easily tell by these pictures, so I apologize for the poor quality but I can't not share them, ya know?

IMG_8542

IMG_8547 IMG_8548

IMG_8545
IMG_8553
IMG_8555
IMG_8557

IMG_8566 IMG_8564

IMG_8558

IMG_8569 IMG_8578

IMG_8571
IMG_8573
IMG_8572
IMG_8582
IMG_8583
IMG_8589

IMG_8605 IMG_8592

IMG_8609

When we got home we got ready for Celtic festival, of course, opening two bottles that we purchased at the winery. We had the best time playing music as loudly as we could and danced like no one was watching. It was just such a good time.

IMG_8646 IMG_8648

IMG_8649

IMG_8654 IMG_8655

This is what happens when my nephew asks to use my camera.
Payback for always having the camera in his face.

IMG_8666 IMG_8672 IMG_8680

IMG_8657 IMG_8660

IMG_8717

We enjoyed Celtic festival as well and I regret forgetting to bring my camera. Sean bought some artwork for the house from a local artist and I have no idea where they're going, but he really, really wanted it. I guess you can say that I did not really, really want it.

When we got back home we watched more episodes of Game of Thrones & man, what a crazy show. So good & so crazy. My sister and Ben were way ahead of us but they still watched with us which was cute, although Ben gives away spoilers when he shouldn’t. It was such a good weekend and I was so sad to see them go but we literally never say goodbye, just see you later.

3 comments:

  1. Family time will always be a favorite! Mine is getting together this weekend for brunch and I cannot wait. I love these beautiful and fun pictures of you all! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say this all the time, but I adore your family. I loved the "my sister left with several bottles of wine". She sounds like me :D ! What is frose?
    (I also love that sean owns a kilt...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time IS the best time. Looks like you and your sister had a great time! I'll need her to come with me next time I visit a winery. She can help me score some extra tastings ;).

    Your nephew is a cutie! I love the picture of him and your canine baby. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!