Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

An espresso poolside

IMG_6624

Having a pool during quarantine has been such a highlight and I've happily admitted that Sean was absolutely right. However, I'm not feeling that way at the current moment as we've run into a problem with our pool. Crazy considering that we've only enjoyed it for four weeks ... but it's 2020 so what should one expect? But I'm telling myself that this isn't a major problem in the grand scheme of things. Things could be worse. I allowed myself to feel all the things yesterday and now we'll do what we need to do to get it fixed even if it means we can't use our pool again until next summer.

It's funny because last week I was telling Sean that any con I had about owning a pool was was crossed off because being able to take a dip when your central air has chosen to go kaput during a heat wave ... well, I don't think I need to say much more.
But after this week, I can certainly share some cons, haha.

IMG_6614

IMG_6629 IMG_6620

IMG_6612

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great weekend and that you have wonderful weekends! ♥

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Emily, deleted your comment by accident!

      Delete
  2. Dissertation Writing Help


    Most enticing blogs I’ve ever read and this is what it should. Must be shared as well. I was really bored but your blog lightened up my day

    Borderless Saree Blouse Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Istana Mini sebagai sisa tempat tinggal Gubernur Jenderal VOC saat berkuasa di pulau ini. Bangunan ini berpenampilan Eropa dengan lantai yang sejumlah besar dibuat dari marmer ini mendapatkan panggilan ‘”Istana Mini” karena memiliki bentuk yang sepintas serupa dengan Istana Merdeka di Jakarta berbentuk mini.

    Ada banyak ruang dalam Istana Mini. https://wisatareligidunia.com/ Tetapi salah satunya yang memikat ialah ada sebuah ruang di mana kamu dapat mendapati tulisan curah hati seorang dari Eropa yang dia goreksan pada kaca jendela saat sebelum dia pada akhirnya lakukan bunuh diri.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!