Pages

Friday, July 23, 2021

Hello

IMG_9004 

 It has been a while, hasn’t it? I honestly didn’t think I’ll make it back here again. 2020 was a difficult year as I know it was for many; so the last thing on my mind was to blog. But yesterday, Sean said that he wishes I would blog again. He said he visited my blog and found himself disappointed that I stopped blogging. He said he enjoyed looking at it and seeing my updates and the way I’ve documented our lives happenings. He wants to know what we did in 2020 and now 2021 because he wants to see how we lived our lives during a rather difficult time.
  IMG_9001 
 So it got me thinking about how I could possibly rewind a bit to document a few things that happened in 2020. For the first time in my blog’s life I did not do a recap year. And I’m most likely not going to do it but I hope that Sean’s comment from yesterday pushes me in the right direction. Also, a few weeks ago, a reader reached out to thank me for my Vegas recaps as she went to Vegas for the first time and used my Vegas blog posts as a guide. I have to say that it was such a nice thing to read and it did make me want to blog again; if only to be helpful to someone in some way. So this isn’t my declaration that I’ll be back to how it was … but I’m hoping this is my declaration that my blog won’t be abandoned like so many before me.
  IMG_9003 
 Life has been difficult, very difficult. I’m in a very hard place right now and I’m trying my best to take it one day at a time. Maybe at a later time I’ll be able to come back and write down some of my feelings but until then I sincerely hope that you all are doing well. And Sean if you’re reading this … I’ll try my best 😊

20 comments:

  1. Faith, if blogging disappeared I promise I'll always be a reader of your words. I know life has been hard - but hold on. Keep praying, keep believing. Joy comes. It does! Hugs....Nylse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am doing my weekly check on your blog and to my surprise you had posted. Made me smile. This has been a hard and interesting year to say the least. I haven't blogged in years, but I stopped because of the darkness around me was stifling my voice. I am glad Sean gave you the motivation to let us loyal readers know you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you smile. I hope that the light comes your way and your voice can be found again. Who would have thought that Sean would be the one encouraging me to continue to blog.

      Delete
  3. I pray that this hard time is over for you, soon. I am looking forward to you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come here often...you were missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you still come to blogland. I need to catch up on your blog ... doesn't help that Instagram has made me lazy since it keeps me updated in someway.

      Delete
  5. Miss you. Please take as much time as needed. It's day to day for all of us. Prayers for your family, the nation & the world at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Prayers for you and your family too. It has been hard for so many of us.

      Delete
  6. I was just thinking that I miss the blogging days. I think I will start back too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You haven't blogged in so long. Maybe that's the motivation I need ... my old favs blogging again :)

      Delete
  7. I am super late! But hello! Nice to read your blog again! :) Please take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom had commented on a FB memory about a blog post I did. Made me get on my blog and led me to yours! Sending you so much love, light, and positivity. I felt this post so much. Life can be so hard at times. I’m sorry you’re feeling it. But I love Sean’s encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking in. Hope you're hanging in there my Faith! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things are getting better!!! I just posted a few catch up posts after a hiatus. It is what it is. When you feel motivated to come back you will and the beauty of it all is that you don't HAVE to. It's all up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you blogged. I think most bloggers have been blah about blogging...hard to feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a couple of different reasons your blog spoke to me through the years, but I didn’t say anything. I appreciated your sharing, both the good and the sad. I send you much love, hope and encouragement. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. They create a supportive environment where couples feel safe exploring vulnerabilities, encouraging growth and the development of stronger relational bonds.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!