Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Days Like These

I crave days just like these.

To be able to walk hand in hand as we walk alongside each other.
To talk, to laugh & make plans.
To see the waves crash against the shores & my legs.
To feel the sand beneath my toes.
To pack a picnic & indulge in sweet strawberries, my favorite fruit.
To be at my happy place.

IMG_6878
IMG_6880 IMG_6876 IMG_6879
IMG_6874
IMG_6883 IMG_6893
IMG_6886
IMG_6892

To see the world around you come alive after a dreadful winter.
To hear the laughter of children & see dogs who appear as though they are smiling while their tongues hit the grass.
To sit outside & drink my favorite beverage while listening to live music.
To know that the warm weather is here to stay for a little while.
To be grateful to be able to have these moments & to treasure them.

IMG_6898
IMG_6899
IMG_6902
IMG_6905
IMG_6910
IMG_6923
IMG_6914
I crave days just like these.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty perfect day to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me so nostalgic for a beach day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything about this post. Your pictures are gorgeous, and I'm glad you two had an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed reading your posts. So happy to being back to reading my favorite blogs again

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!