Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Anniversary Celebration BBQ Party.

Several weekends ago, we made the trip to Upstate NY for Norina and Jim's anniversary BBQ party. They were celebrating six years but the celebration was made even more special because they were sharing it with their first child. I still remember when the two of them began dating and it seems like it was just yesterday when we traveled to Toronto for their wedding six years ago. Time is moving so quickly as I’m getting older and it almost freaks me out. It was a great celebration and it is always a nice feeling when you’re surrounded with people who love one another and well, anything that ends with ice cream cake is A-OK in my book.

IMG_7544

Sean always gets suckered into grilling. No really, he does.

IMG_7520
IMG_7537 IMG_7534 IMG_7536
IMG_7529 IMG_7532
The picture below reminds me of all the weekend trivia fun we use to have when we lived here. I miss it.
IMG_7541
IMG_7574
IMG_7548
IMG_7545 IMG_7558
IMG_7567
IMG_7585 IMG_7588
They made the sweetest face ♥
IMG_7606
Norina and Jim, it has been so great to watch your lives grow and evolve with each other. Cheers to many more wonderful years! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the amazing Couple; beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Your pictures are so good, I swear you should do photography as a side-hustle. JUST SAYING!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!