Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Fall vibes.

I love everything fall and it simply might be because October is my birth month. But I do. I love the foliage, fall décor, cozy clothing, apple cider donuts, heating up the fireplace for the first time in the season and making all the comfort foods. I especially love being wrapped in a huge and soft blanket because of that warm and cozy feeling it brings. I didn’t do a great job with decorating for fall this year but I am trying to ensure that I am keeping the fall vibes strong, even if it's just in small and simple ways.

IMG_0208

IMG_9991 IMG_9993

IMG_0193

IMG_0008 IMG_0007

IMG_0213

IMG_0221 IMG_0220

IMG_0245

IMG_0195 IMG_0149

IMG_9988
IMG_0391

This bouquet is seriously one of my most favorite I've done to date, hence all the possible angles.

IMG_0369 IMG_0362 IMG_0368

Happy fall y'all.
Trying to enjoy it as much as I can because after this weekend, I can seriously feel winter knocking on our doors.
I hope you all had wonderful weekends and have amazing weeks! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes small and simple is all you need! I love all the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith thank you for bringing so much Fall beauty into my life! Just catching up on your posts and I'm loving the Fall foliage and Fall decor posts. October is my favorite month too and Fall is one of my favorite seasons! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and Happy Thanksgiving! <3 P.S. You always take the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fall decor beats mine 100%! I think we had three mini pumpkins and that was it.
    That bouquet! YOU MADE THAT?!! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all your fall decor/pictures. I love autumn too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!