Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy Birthday to my lovely niece.

It feels like she was just born but I announced her birth five years ago. How does time fly this quickly? It moves even quicker when you get to see someone grow before your eyes. This blog often talks about my family and I’m grateful for that because I can really see her growth in the last five years. This girl right here is so confident, kind, hilarious and so smart. She loves to dance (and is quite great at it, I must add) and truly has such grace which isn’t surprising considering it’s her middle name. She calls me when I’m at work to discuss things on her mind and it makes me laugh every time. I love how she is willing to play dress up at any time but will also ask me if I want to climb trees with her. Unfortunately for her, my answer to that question is always no. Maybe one day I’ll be cool enough to reply with a yes. Anyway, I feel the need to take a stroll down memory lane today to celebrate my precious niece.

sean3

IMG_4515 IMG_6533

IMG_6569
IMG_6661

IMG_3263 IMG_5142
IMG_6249 IMG_6177
IMG_3154 IMG_8099
IMG_6993 IMG_6827
IMG_6531 IMG_4334
Happy birthday Noa Grace.
I love you so much and wish you the happiest birthday and the loveliest life! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday little one! I can't believe she's 5 either! (i say that everytime Dom gets older too) They really do grow up quick and she is DARLING <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable and I love all of these sweet pics!! I hope she has the best day celebrating! I think Auntie needs get up in some of those trees with her ;) Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Faith. They really do grow up too fast! She sounds like one special girl and she's so lucky to have such a cool auntie and family! Happiest Birthday to precious Noa Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're an incredible Aunt! She's so blessed to have you. I love how well you have documented her five years with your camera! Happy Birthday sweet lil soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful girl. I still remember your post after her arrival. How has it been 5 years? Wow.
    Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!