Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Sunday Dinner

IMG_4233

On Sundays, Sean leaves home by 3pm to head to work but this Sunday he had the entire day off. What topped it off was that it was Easter Sunday which is incredibly special on its own. HE IS RISEN! When we realized that Sean had Easter Sunday off we picked up a turkey and decided that we’d make a special dinner which to be honest closely resembles our Thanksgiving dinner.

Sean peeled the potatoes and cut the vegetables whist I cooked up quite the storm. My kitchen was squeaky clean when I started cooking and it’s amazing how much of a disaster it looked like afterwards. I do not like going to bed with dishes in the sink but I made an exception that evening as our dishwasher just could not fit it all. It'll be running mad for a few days.

IMG_4236 IMG_4241

IMG_4247

We ended our Sunday dinner with dessert (cookies and cream ice cream, yum!) and began a new show on Netflix.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter with the ones you love! ♥

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Sunday dinner! Your table looks so pretty! That's so nice that he had off and you got to spend the day together. Our dishwasher has been going like crazy too. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what new show was that ?!

    That's nice that Sean had this Sunday off (as he should!- I feel everyone should have Easter off). I could always go for a second Thanksgiving-ish meal too ;) I absolutely can't stand not having my dishes cleaned overnight either, mostly because with me I take a 1000 years to get to it if I don't deal with it immediately (no dishwasher at my house *sighs*).

    I'm glad you two had a wonderful Easter together. Your pictures are absolutely stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner looks so delicious! So nice you got to enjoy eating together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looked so delish. I am glad Sean had the day off for you both to unwind and enjoy Easter together as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband would probably think I'd been replaced by someone else if I ever laid out a spread like that. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!