Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

A rainy day at the Farmer’s Market

IMG_6556

If there’s one place I love visiting in the summer, on the weekends, it is the farmer’s market. This has to be mid-30s, right? Being passionate about where my food is coming from and what I’m feeding Sean and myself. I love getting inspired by our local farmers markets, digging through my favorite cookbooks (or Pinterest) and creating delicious dishes.

I like that farmer’s markets have earlier hours so you have no choice but to start your day early if you choose to go. By the time I get home from the farmer’s market, I am completely inspired to make the healthiest dish and feel like I’ve started the day on the right foot. I picked up some produce to use for dinner that evening including the biggest zucchini I’ve ever seen and made big plans to make zucchini bread. I haven’t made it yet but I hope to get around to it soon. If not, grilled zucchini is also delicious!

Here’s some pictures of our rainy day (luckily it let up a bit) at the Farmer’s Market.

IMG_6544

IMG_6549

IMG_6550 IMG_6552

IMG_6557

IMG_6555

IMG_6558

IMG_6561 IMG_6562

IMG_6560

We take a red-eye to Paris today and I could not be more excited!!!
The blog will be quiet next week but I'll be back with lots to share about our trip!
I hope you all have had a wonderful week and that you have a wonderful weekend! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Paris! How exciting! Can't wait to see Paris through your lens. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have we not discussed Paris as much as we've texted lately ?! LOL Have a beautiful, wonderful safe trip.

    I haven't gone to the Farmers Market at all this year. I did have a co worker who has kept me in stock of tomatoes, cucumbers, and zucchini the last month. I need to hunt down your Pinterest. I barely use it. Beautiful photos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not sure! We have bigger things to discuss :)

      I love when co-workers bring in produce they have grown! I want to grow my own but just too lazy to get it started. Ha, my pinterest is random ... be warned!

      Delete
  3. Respecting the privacy of their clients, therapists maintain strict confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive information shared in sessions remains secure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!