Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Musikfest 2018

IMG_6484

Another year, another Musikfest. As I’ve shared on the blog several times, Musikfest is a big deal in our town. People come from all over to enjoy the music and fun. Our Main Street is completely blocked and everyone is free to roam the streets. Food vendors, artists, small shop owners and musicians are situated all throughout making it easy to listen to music, stuff your face and shop to your delight. The first time we came to Pennsylvania to look for an apartment Musikfest was going on and I remember us being pretty excited to see such a big event happening in our new town. But if I'm to be honest, I look forward to Musikfest every year for the corn. Yup, not for the music (although I do love the music), not the funnel cake and not for the fried Oreos. For the freaking corn! Once I got my corn all was right with the world. It was a fun summer night of eating and enjoying music until dark.

IMG_6477

Waiting on line to get my Aw shucks roasted corn

IMG_6460

IMG_6464

Yum, got it!
Look at my happiness, haha.

IMG_6468 IMG_6470

IMG_6479

IMG_6490

IMG_6486 IMG_6487

IMG_6482

IMG_6492

IMG_6501 IMG_6499

IMG_6507

IMG_6503

IMG_6505 IMG_6502

IMG_6512 IMG_6511

IMG_6513

IMG_6518 IMG_6517

IMG_6516

I live for summer nights like these and when they include dancing in the streets, well, you'll just have to count me in.

IMG_6509 IMG_6508

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and that you have great weeks! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. I can feel the vibe through the pictures. You look lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nylse! I hope you're having a great week so far!

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun time! I love all of your creative pictures here and I absolutely love, love, love your outfit! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I love Musikfest. Hahaha, glad you found them creative! Thank you so much, it's one of my favorites especially when I want to eat a lot, ha!

      Delete
  3. Well look at you Hot Tamale ! I loved all the pictures and hot pink looks great on you! I love the outfit. I loathe corn on the cob - I literally take a knife and shave off the kernels and eat it with a fork HAHA - I think it's the whole getting stuck in my teeth thing.

    Musikfest looks like such a good time, and your town looks ADORABLE. I live in a larger city and there's stuff like this going on all the time- I just never go to them - although here they always want to charge admission to things and it's always smarter to take an Uber, due to lack of parking.

    Do you live close to the town itself that you can just walk over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Why, thank you!

      I don't think we can be friends if you don't like corn on the cob. I'm sorry, but bye girl! ;)

      It really is so much fun! I have to admit that our town is pretty adorable, haha. You need to go to them!

      We live close to town but we usually always Uber as it's not really walking distance for us. I guess it could be but we're lazy, haha!

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!