Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Our 2018 Christmas Tree

IMG_8797

Here's another example of me doing something just because I've been doing it since I started blogging.

Although, this year, I'll only share a few pictures of our tree since that is the only different thing this year. The décor is the exact same as last year (look here if you're curious). Every year we decorate the tree a little differently than the year before.

This year we decided to do colored lights (something we had not done since 2010!) and Sean said that this is his favorite tree yet. I'll admit that this tree makes me really happy and cheerful as soon as it's lit up. I might just be a convert. We shall see :)

Anyway, this is our tree lovingly dubbed our tacky tree; simply because we chose to adorn the tree with whatever ornaments we wanted. For the first time there was no rhyme or reason and well, we really liked that.

IMG_8781 IMG_8782

IMG_9120

IMG_8795 IMG_8790

IMG_9240

Two more sleeps til Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I always love photos of your house Faith- it's so fresh and airy and your decorating is lovely as always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is so pretty! You would be laughing at ours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I haven't seen it but I laughed :) Happy New Year!

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!