Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Smallfoot Birthday Party at Stepping Stones Museum

IMG_9622

Y’all my niece turned six! Whenever one of my nieces or nephews have a birthday it is always when I realize how quickly time is flying. I feel like I just announced her birth and now she is six. Where in the world is the time flying?

This year her birthday party actually fell on her birthday which I hear makes kids feel extra special at their birthday parties. My niece requested a Smallfoot birthday party and my sister was more than happy to oblige. I'll admit that Pinterest wasn't very helpful with this theme as Smallfoot is relatively new; so there aren't many shared ideas on the site right now. But my sister is the queen of throwing birthday parties. Of course, we asked Margaret to make the cake and to be honest I don’t think we’ll ever let anyone else make our cakes. Margaret always knocks it out of the park and I feel pretty lucky to have such a talented and creative friend! Emma gave her some ideas and then Margaret just pulled it all together.

IMG_9621 IMG_9628

I wish the light at the venue was better and would allow me to share the cake better but hopefully you get the idea.
I still haven’t seen the movie but I definitely want to watch Smallfoot now.

IMG_9643

The excited birthday girl :)

IMG_9650 IMG_9671

My niece’s party was held at Stepping Stones Museum for Children and it was so neat. I think the adults might have had a little more fun than the kids if I’m to be honest, haha. You should have seen my dad running from station to station to test out all the activities. It was really a blast. Here are additional pictures from that day!

IMG_9657 IMG_9659

IMG_9661 IMG_9694

These mirrors made us look either extra wide or extra long. So fun, haha.

IMG_9663 IMG_9664

IMG_9666 IMG_9668

IMG_9674 IMG_9675

IMG_9685 IMG_9687

Look at how interested the adults are in the kids activities :)

IMG_9692

IMG_9698

Cake time!

IMG_9708

IMG_9715 IMG_9719

IMG_9728 IMG_9732

She makes my heart so happy! Happy 6th birthday Noa love.
You are so treasured and your family loves you so very much.

IMG_9739 IMG_9743

I hope you’re all having a great end to the week and that you’re keeping warm. Luckily today is a high of 56 degrees where I live, which is completely welcomed as we've had some brutally frigid weather the last few days.

7 comments:

  1. Your family and friends throw the best parties! And little girls in skirts and boots are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And completely agree. It's funny but that seemed to be what they were all wearing that day.

      Delete
  2. Those babies have truly grown up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I want time to slow down a bit!

      Delete
  3. I don't KNOW where the time goes ?! I feel that way every year Dominic has a bday too. I remember very well when you announced her birth too! Time DOES fly (sometimes).

    Emma DOES put on the best kids and Pinterest worthy birthday parties! Dominic's parties are always "go play, lets eat, and go home". LOL I'm not a fan of decorating though. The museum looks like so much fun and I loved all the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I don't know where it goes either. I need it to slow down!

      She is so talented when it comes to stuff like this. Hahaha, all I know is that if I had kids Emma would throw their parties, or at least give me the ideas.

      The museum was a blast. Def. something Dominic would be into :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!