Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Currently

IMG_0108 IMG_0105 IMG_0100

feeling excited that Sean and I are heading to South Beach on Thursday with Colleen and her husband (Eric) to celebrate them turning 40. Sean recently turned 40 and Eric will be turning 40 in a few weeks so we’re celebrating together. South Beach is also special to me and Sean because it is the first place we ever traveled together :)

craving a frozen beverage … I can’t wait for all the Miami vices and piña coladas in my near future.

needing to start packing tonight!

thankful that spring is right around the corner … even though my allergies are a pain in the spring, I am so ready to welcome warmer weather!

wanting to talk to my mom.

loving my sisters … I really don’t know what I would do without them.

missing my mom … always and forever.

wearing a black dress with a grey and black poncho

looking for new work shoes. The ones I wear on the regular need to be retired very soon.

thinking about how ‘The Handsmaid’s Tale’ could actually happen in real life. I just finished watching it recently and had so many wtf moments. I can’t wait to see how season 3 plays out. If you have no idea what I’m talking about you can check it out on Hulu.

hoping that you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have a wonderful week! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love how you set this post up!! South Beach will be so much fun! That's so great that you all get to celebrate together. Enjoy a frozen drink for me! I hope you're having a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm so excited for some warm weather and beach time! Will do!

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!