Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Long Weekend in Myrtle Beach cont'd

One common thing we were told from those who had traveled to Myrtle Beach before was to go to Broadway at the Beach. So being the obedient individuals that we are, we did.

We went at night and had such a fabulous time. It is great for nightlife and does get rather crowded but I think that is part of the fun! We also went after a fun day at the beach and thought it was the perfect place to cool down and view a little more of Myrtle Beach.

It's filled with restaurants, unique shops, and miscellaneous activities that I think everyone of all ages could enjoy. It also surrounds Lake Broadway which I think adds more beauty.

An additional thing we both agreed on was that Myrtle Beach is very family friendly and would be a great place for a family vacation.

Every night there are fireworks (which we missed unfortunately) which is incredibly neat because of my love for fireworks. Besides, any place that thinks nightly fireworks are a must has to be pretty awesome, right?

IMG_0636
IMG_0638

I liked this building and proceeded to take several pictures of it. Sean and I enjoyed pointing out everything that was upside down on it. We were told that it's an amusement park for the mind and because we did not really want to use our minds we did not go in.

IMG_0640
IMG_0661
IMG_0645

There were fishes in the lake that you could feed. Their mouths were opened way wide trying to get any food that was thrown in.

IMG_0647 IMG_0648
IMG_0653
IMG_0651
IMG_0654
IMG_0655
IMG_0658
IMG_0659
IMG_0660
IMG_0663
IMG_0665 IMG_0666
IMG_0668
IMG_0673

A blog post here isn't complete without some food pictures.

IMG_0677 IMG_0682
IMG_0681
IMG_0684
IMG_0686
IMG_0689
IMG_0695

Back to the beach, because Myrtle Beach.

IMG_0697
IMG_0675
IMG_0698
IMG_0699 IMG_0701
IMG_0700

And on our last day we visited the Fair and celebrated National Ice Cream Day #icecreamnotpictured.
On a completely irrelevant note, who comes up with all these daily holidays?
There's a holiday for everything so I'm just waiting for national stilettos day because that's a holiday worth celebrating.

IMG_0704
IMG_0705
IMG_0707
I hope you're all having a good week so far.
My week hasn't started off the best. In fact, it has been the scariest and saddest time in my life, but I'm hanging in there.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Faith! I'm sorry your week started off sad and scary! :( Keep hanging in there and stay true to your beautiful name lady! Your pics are fantastic, it looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little getaway! If you want national stilettos day I think you can make it up like everyone else does!! I bet if you just hash tagged it others would catch on...and voila! There you go. Try it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Sorry your week hasn't gone great. Praying for a turnaround on your situation.

    I'd like to see a "national eat all you can eat and not gain an ounce" day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gives you the biggest hug in the world.

    I love the photographs Faith. I am going to have to ask you to next time to go in the upside down building, because I'm super intrigued... I guess I could just Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping your week gets much better!!!

    There's a wonderworks in Syracuse. You should definitely come and check it out - even though I still haven't been myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That upside building is crazy!!! I want to go in LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your week hasn't started off the best, but I hope it ends up way better than it started. Myrtle Beach looks like a good peaceful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faith,
    We stayed at the Grande Dunes when we went for our wedding anniversary. What a beautiful place! I love the upside down building. These pictures are beautiful. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are beautiful pictures and that upside building was pretty cool. The meals looks incredible, too... :)

    I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going well, but I will keep you in my prayers... Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That upside down building is crazy! And Myrtle Beach looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Thinking of you, I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That upside down building is crazy! And Myrtle Beach looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Thinking of you, I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!