Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A "Celebratory" Brunch

IMG_7490

In true Faith and Sean fashion, we went out to brunch to celebrate our five years of living in Pennsylvania. You know that we’ll take any excuse to celebrate with good food! We talked about how much life has changed in the last five years and man, so much has changed! Some great and some not so great. It’s mind boggling to me how often it feels like day to day nothing changes but then one day everything is different! A lot of the changes I never would have imagined but I can say that it has completely strengthen us as individuals and as a couple. I am incredibly grateful that I get to do life, the good and the not so good, with Sean.

He is simply my person.

We celebrated with eggs and croissants at Cachette Bistro & Creperie (pretending that we're still in Paris) and delicious cocktails. I am looking forward to seeing where we are in five years. And I’m putting it out in the universe now, it’s going to be good.

I know that I've mentioned a few times here that Sean is not a fan of eating outside. Well, this completely changed after our trip to Paris. For the first time in our relationship, Sean requested a table outside! This is a big deal, haha.

IMG_7481 IMG_7483

IMG_7495

Also fun that we ran into two of Sean's friends while at brunch and they requested that I take a "candid" shot of them, hahaha.

IMG_7492 IMG_7493

Oh and I thought my days of taking pictures in bathrooms were over, and then I saw this sink. How cute!

IMG_7502

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and that you have a great week! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Brunch is a great way to celebrate! I hope the next five years are some of your best yet! Haha I love the candids of Sean's friends. That bathroom sink is pretty awesome, too. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Thank you so much :)

      I thought it was so funny ... "hey, get some candids of us" hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I love that requested "candid" shot of the guys. LOL. 5 years in a new state is as good a reason to celebrate as any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you! They are hilarious :) ... I agree, I'll just take any (and no reason) reason to celebrate! I hope you had a nice weekend!

      Delete
  3. He IS so your person <3 I'm glad God blessed you both with one another.
    Sean's friends are funny. Most natural candid shot ever ;)
    That is seriously the cutest bathroom sink ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love 😊 You made me smile this morning.

      Haha, I was like you do know what candids mean right?!

      I know! Wish I could do something like it at home, lol.

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!