Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Day date.

Just some photos from our brunch date a few Sundays ago.

IMG_1267
IMG_1271 IMG_1270
IMG_1274
IMG_1281
IMG_1284
IMG_1291 IMG_1290

Sean has had one day off for over a month now, so the first thing on our list was to get a date in.
I feel like its been a little while, at least for us.

One of the best things about Tapas is that they serve nine different sangrias year round, changing it based on the season. For instance, right now they have pumpkin spiced, sparkling apple cider and cinnamon spiced red sangrias. My favorite was the pomegranate and the blood orange berry. I told the girls that we have to head back asap before they're no longer on the menu.

As much as I love trying new restaurants, I really love having a favorite. A place where you know that the service will be great and the food even better. When we moved to PA three years ago (as silly as it may sound) that was one thing I wanted to be able to say. It's a little strange that being able to say that you have a favorite restaurant in the area that you live is kind of comforting.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's a lot of working if he's only had one day off. Does he get weekends? Or is it straight through? I know you mentioned he works for Amazon. I can certainly understand how busy he must be. I LOVE Amazon and do just about all my non-grocery shopping through them. Tell him they are doing a GREAT job and helping busy folks all over the place :-).
    On another note, that wrap looks DELISH! You are also looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and shoe matching combo. I 've been to Tapas in Barbadoswhich is probably a franchise but i like how rustic this restaurant looks. Ours is way to modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's weird at all. One of my wants when we move to a house is having a neighborhood where my favorites are within walking distance! I like the "our place" type of feeling in a neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got in a date! I love the idea of having a fav neighborhood spot where it feels like home 'cause you go so often...and you all do try plenty of new places too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, and can I say that you you're looking lovely! I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!