Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring made an appearance!

IMG_4291

Guys, we finally got spring like weather (80s!!!) and we made sure to take advantage of it. Good thing too because we are back in the 40s & 50s this week. Not nice spring, not nice. We first enjoyed coffee and breakfast on the deck and then went to the gym for a workout. We had big plans to work on our front and back yards after the gym as Mr. Sean did not rake up the leaves last fall.

Since it was going to be such a nice day, I decided that I'd help him, ha. I know how that sounds but I love informing everyone that I’m responsible for the inside cleaning & he’s responsible for the outside cleaning, also known as, raking, mowing, shoveling, etc. Anyway, regardless of how much work it was, it was actually very enjoyable & I believe our workouts earlier in the day helped to give us the energy we needed to work several hours in the front and back yards. But let's be honest, with the weather being so nice it made me want to be outside all day. The dogs were loving it too and practically took sunbaths the entire day.

After working in our front and back yards we took the dogs out for a long walk that way they could also swim in the lake afterwards. Well, Izabella did the swimming and Walker did the, "do not put me in the water" thing.

Since we took all of our patio furniture out from the shed Friday night, we took a quick trip to Wegmans that way we could pick up a few things to grill for dinner Saturday evening. I seasoned the chicken Friday night and allowed it to marinate overnight for extra tastiness. I have to say that if there is one simple thing we both enjoy it is having our first grilled dinner on the first nice day of the year. We make it a bit of a big deal the first time and it really is just a treat after such a long and brutal winter.

IMG_4307 IMG_4303

IMG_4308

IMG_4315

IMG_4317

The cheap champagne was for celebrating closing on our 5th rental property and finally becoming an LLC :)
We soon added orange juice that way we could have mimosas, yum!

IMG_4334

IMG_4319 IMG_4322

IMG_4329

IMG_4370 IMG_4376

Since we wanted to enjoy the weather as much as possible, after dinner we went downtown for a little walk. Everyone was out and about enjoying the beautiful weather and it was just so nice to finally have such great weather and to know that these days will soon not be a rarity. I hope you all had wonderful weekends and that you’re having better weather than we're having this week! ♥

6 comments:

  1. That weather was glorious!! Although, I did get attacked by mosquitos, it was worth it. Your grilled food and those pasta salads look so amazing!! Congratulations on the 5th property! We've thought about doing an LLC too. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food looks so yummy! Congratulations on your 5th property and LLC status!!!! WoooHooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you could take photos for Better Homes and Gardens. Your photos are beautiful and I want to jump in the screen and eat up your food. Also, can we talk about how adorable you are?

    We had two 70 degree days last week. Snow and ice on Saturday/Sunday - 60 degrees monday and tuesday and currently is 40 with a rain/snow mixture. It's totally messing with my emotions (and sinuses).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're writing about the weather too! :) Your food looks delicious!! I am vowing that I will never, ever, not for one second complain about the heat once it (hopefully, finally) arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are impressive, I love this nature!


    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I'm the same way with indoors and outdoors stuff. The food looks delish! I can't believe you also went for a long walk after all that work. Kudos!!
    Congrats on the new rental property! Way to go!!! Congrats on your LLC as well! Prayers for many more successes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!