Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Currently

feeling extremely proud of Sean and his promotion at Amazon! Sean is truly a hard worker and seeing all his hard work pay off is so motivating and inspiring.

Below are a few pictures from his celebratory dinner last Friday night at Zest. Side note, our food was incredible.

thumbnail_6578F050-27DD-499B-9CDF-00B97DC908E8

thumbnail_CBD20642-0E02-4E85-B382-667F7B1B6703 thumbnail_67AFBB4F-B745-426E-AC75-4EA65E307AEF

thumbnail_6835F5AC-3DC4-4595-BA34-1D61C3FD20F2

thumbnail_C58636EE-6967-4918-B838-E4CE59C9941A

thumbnail_98CED4E8-D5DA-46FE-BA63-F39678E2AEBA

thumbnail_302D48D2-9EDB-437C-9872-BC871CE49CAD

Is it OK to have two "feeling" in this post? Yes? OK cool.

feeling excited for the change in season because as much as I complain about shorter days and darker mornings, fall is for sure my favorite season!

craving apple cider donuts. Strangely, I'm not a fan of donuts at all ... but for some reason, I just love apple cider donuts!

needing to read some of the books I purchased earlier this year. I've really, really slacked and unfortunately don't think I'll be putting a big dent before the year is over either.

thankful for my family. I don't know what I would do without them.

wanting to head to the farmer's market soon. I need to get some good and rather large zucchini that way I can bake some zucchini bread soon!

watching the newest season of Blacklist on Netflix. I always forget how much I enjoy this show until a new season is released on Netflix.

listening to a lot of Lizzo and Post Malone right now. They both have been on blast at my house while I complete chores. Music helps me keep on top of my chores during the week because I love being chore free on the weekend. Today's chore is our main bathroom, water the mums and a load of laundry.

loving that Sean made us pick up pumpkins and mums to decorate our front porch because each time I leave or enter our house a big smile is on my face.

missing my mom, every single day.

wearing nothing special.

making or should I say I'll be making crockpot salsa chicken over jasmine rice and mushroom & garlic spaghetti for next week's meals on Sunday.

realizing that our fall décor is no longer my style.  I think that at the end of the season I'm going to pick up a few new things while items are on sale/clearance.

looking for work shoes for the winter. I've been looking for a while now but haven't found anything that I really like. I'm going to have to just get on it as the ones I have right now are in awful shape and my pride won't let me rock them any longer.

thinking about how my birthday is right around the corner. Crazy how quickly the year goes. There's so much I want to accomplish but the way time is moving ... well, you know. 

Happy Thursday! I hope you're all having a wonderful week.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sean. The other day after a lenghthy conversation, I wanted to talk to my mom. Weird feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to let him know!

      And yes, I know that weird feeling all too well :(

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your hubby! Dinner looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to let him know!
      It was so delicious. I can't wait to go back!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to Sean! I love listening to music while I do chores too, but during the week! Ugh. I just cannot. That never happens for me. This is why we need 3 day weekends all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, it's not easy doing it during the week because when I get home I'm ready for the day to be over ... but I found that having the weekend free from chores (except for meal planning) was worth it. But sign me up for 3 day weekends! Whoever came up with this 2 day weekend never worked a day in their life!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your promotion Sean!

    Apple cider donuts are the bees knees! I'm excited for autumn as well.

    I've gotten over 3 books myself, excited to start each one and haven't read past the first chapter of any of them (I blame the baby- LOL) - maybe I should just get an audio book subscription?

    I'm such a non-shoe buyer. I legit buy black shoes in flats, boots, pumps, and athletic shoes and that's all I own. I need to step it up.

    What day is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sure to tell him you said so!

      Yes, they are so the bees knees!

      Yeah, I have been so bad ... I believe I read two books this whole year so far. How is that possible? Ugh, lol.

      Yes, you need to step it up haha. Shoes I feel are the most fun to shop for usually ... just hasn't been going well when I know that it has to work well for the weather and work, ha.

      My birthday is 10/13.

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!