Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday!

I love Thursdays because it is one day closer to Friday. I hate Sundays because it is one day closer to Monday.

I am getting super excited for the weekend. My sister in law is getting married tomorrow. It is going to be a very small, intimate event. The hubs said about 25-30 guests will attend. I have never been to a small wedding so I am pretty excited!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of wedding season for us. We have 5 weddings this year and as much as I love going to weddings it starts getting super expensive! But it is all worth it when you get to share your friend's most special/important day.

Saturday is going to consist of waiting for our new dryer to arrive and painting! We went to Lowes yesterday (with my cute 5 month old nephew who decided to spit up milk all over the hubs ... hubs and I were not prepared, you should have seen how fast he gave my nephew back to me) and picked out paint. We decided on a light gray for the guest room and a light green for the office. I am excited to get that going since we move into our house in 5 weeks!

I will be sure to post some pictures of our weekend the next time I blog. Hope you gorgeous ladies have an amazing weekend!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!