Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Three years old now ♥

I've been taking my girlfriend's (Margaret) daughter's pictures since she was born. She turned 3 years old a few weeks ago so we went to our local rose garden to capture some shots. That actually reminds me that we've been in Pennsylvania for four years now!

Although the roses seemed to be more on the ground than on the actual bushes, I still was able to capture some beautiful images.

This lovely girl has so much personality (and is Margaret's twin!) and I have the best time taking her pictures. This year, I branched out a bit more after some encouragement from my sister (Emma) and Sean to charge for my pictures. I'll admit that it was nerve wracking at first with my number one worry being, what if a person doesn't like the pictures they paid for?

And although, I don't charge very much, it has felt pretty awesome to get paid to do something I would do for free. Any extra money I make will go towards camera equipment since it's my favorite thing to shop for. Anyway, just wanted to share a few.

IMG_9155 IMG_9148

IMG_9235

IMG_9152 IMG_9271

IMG_9298

IMG_9272 IMG_9265

IMG_9296

Happy Hump Day! ♥

4 comments:

  1. She is such a little cutie!! You are very talented so I love that you are charging for your pictures and able to make a little extra. Sierra ~ Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job capturing her and the surroundings so beautifully!!!

    "Your gift will make room for you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Finally :) Start charging and get your hustle on. (Just don't photograph 8 people in the same weekend <3). These photos are gorgeous Faith. The lens is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got great shots! Love her fancy dress!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!