Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

San Francisco: Painted Ladies, Lands End Lookout & The Golden Gate Bridge

IMG_3482

If you’ve watched just one episode of Full House, you know why I was so excited to finally be able to see the Painted Ladies in person. Sometimes when I’m very excited about something, I find that when the time comes I’m underwhelmed. And I did think that, that would be the case when I finally was able to see the Painted Ladies. But it was the total opposite. I don’t know if it was because of the gorgeous blue skies, the incredibly perfect weather or maybe the fact that it was not crowded, but I felt exactly as I thought I would. Incredibly happy and excited to see something that I’ve been hoping to see since I was a little girl.

IMG_3488 IMG_3497

IMG_3485

We couldn't help ourselves :)

IMG_3525 IMG_3514

IMG_3509
IMG_3496
IMG_3502

When we were planning our trip, I initially thought that we would do a little picnic on the grass while staring at the Painted Ladies, but that did not happen. Instead, we took as many pictures (and selfies, lol!) as my heart desired and then afterwards we drove to Beachside Coffee Bar and Kitchen for brunch. Beachside Coffee Bar and Kitchen came on our radar due to the recommendation of a blog friend (who lives in Oakland) whom I've "known" for over six years and was finally able to meet!

Beachside Coffee Bar and Kitchen is a rather small restaurant but what it lacks in size it completely makes up for with incredibly delicious dishes. We choose to eat outside because of the great weather and to be honest, I'm so glad we ate outside with any chance we got while in San Francisco because our weather at home has been frightful! Moving on, I ordered chicken with waffles and a salted caramel latte that was so incredibly good! Sean ordered a egg dish (not pictured) which he raved about as well.

IMG_3534

IMG_3545

IMG_3541

After we ate, we headed to Ocean Beach to check it out for a little bit as it was so close to the restaurant.

IMG_3559

IMG_3566

IMG_3557 IMG_3562
IMG_3569 IMG_3567

Afterwards, we headed to Lands End Lookout and this is where I fell even more in love with San Francisco. The views, the views, the views! If we lived here all we would do is walk the trails with our dogs and just revel in all the beauty. There were seriously stunning views at every turn! It was hard to keep my mouth off the floor because I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

I'm sad to say that these pictures do it absolutely NO justice!

IMG_3573

IMG_3574 IMG_3576

IMG_3583

IMG_3580
IMG_3585

IMG_3588 IMG_3590

IMG_3591

IMG_3595 IMG_3598

After Lands End Lookout, we went to the Golden Gate Bridge. Now this is something we've both wanted to see and it was so, so awesome to see it up close. This was another experience that I was happy did not underwhelm me at all.

IMG_3617

IMG_3616

IMG_3636 IMG_3627

IMG_3620
IMG_3633
IMG_3623

IMG_3648 IMG_3649

After the Golden Gate Bridge we went back to Ocean Beach but since this is already a pretty long post, I will continue this day in a future post! Happy Thursday all and truly, thanks for reading! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm in loveeeee. I adored Full House when I was a little kid. I bet those houses are gorgeous! I saw some show one time where they actually went inside one of those homes.

    The beach, and the bridge, and OMG the color of that restaurant is giving me all the heart-eyed emojis. Do you and Sean bring a tripod to get couple photos, or do you always find a nice random couple to do it for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time! I was a huge Full House fan and would have been so happy to see this too. These pictures came out so good!! I love how perfect the weather was for you. That always makes such a difference when you're away. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely adventure. I only watched full house very briefly but definitely recognize the views.
    I haven't been to San Francisco in almost 20 years but your pictures have me wanting to go visit.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place has the most perfect environment for whatever fun activity you are looking for. If you want a low key and more intimate atmosphere, come and hang out at venue NYC here. If you want the party scene, weekends at this place are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!