Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018

Happy Tuesday, y'all! I hope you all had lovely weekends.

Our weekend was pretty fun. It had been several years since I last celebrated St. Patrick's Day (based on my blog the last time was 2011 which sounds right) with my favorite Irish guy.

But this year it fell on a Saturday, we had no plans, so it wasn't hard to decide what we'd do.

Sean sprayed his hair green and I put on an obnoxious but fun green wig.

IMG_4049 IMG_4050

thumbnail_IMG_5975

We went to a local bar that was hosting kegs and eggs and we indulged in green eggs and green colored beverages.

thumbnail_IMG_5987

After kegs and eggs, we went to our town's small St. Patrick's Day parade.

thumbnail_IMG_5988
thumbnail_IMG_5983
thumbnail_IMG_5991
thumbnail_IMG_5992
thumbnail_IMG_5993

thumbnail_IMG_5977

It was a pretty breezy day but we had such a good time. I have to say that the green wig made people want to talk to me. I've never been stopped as much as I was last weekend. It was really fun wearing the green wig and I kinda wish I had more opportunities to wear brightly colored wigs. I hope you all have a great week! ♥

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been out in a few years either. We did take the boys out to eat, but it's not the same lol. You look amazing in the green wig!! How fun! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably made some new friends with that green wig. But who has a green wig lying around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much GREEN!! I really enjoyed checking out your shenanigans on Insta. I'm not sure how this works, but you look good with a green bob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That industrial park reminds me so much of GasWorks Park in Seattle! Loved that wig on you too - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were adorable. I loved watching your insta last Saturday. I haven't celebrated St Patrick's (as far as going out- OUT) in literally 10+ years. I'm glad you two had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!