Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Magnolia love in the rain

IMG_4519

On our way to try out a new restaurant (which was incredible by the way!) for dinner, we drove pass rows of blooming Magnolia trees. I did what any normal human being would do, I asked Sean if he would park the car that way I could take some pictures. I’ll say that’s the advantage of always carrying around my camera; however, I don’t believe that Sean would ever say that’s an advantage but I digress... We made plans to arrive at the restaurant a little earlier than our reservation to get a drink at the bar (we like to get a feel of a new restaurant) while we waited so we weren't going to be late. Sean looked at me and said, you do know it’s raining. I said, well, momma didn’t raise no witch and he said ... yeah, I won’t say what he said. It was raining, I didn’t melt and Sean got some fun pictures of me being ridiculous in the rain posing with these Magnolia trees. These trees aren't around for very long and since they happen to be some of my favorite trees, I’m glad I took five minutes out of our evening to get these shots.

IMG_4503

IMG_4499 IMG_4496

IMG_4515

IMG_4501 IMG_4512

Who knows? Maybe I’ll make this shoot a yearly thing ... just don't tell Sean ;).
I hope you had a wonderful weekend & that you have a great week! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow those blooms are so pretty and so are you! I love that you had him stop, and that you didn't melt haha. That is an advantage of carrying your camera around, but I have a feeling Eric would have thought the same thing as Sean. The best part is, they always come through for us, don't they?! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I love this so much! I was up at the castle this weekend and their gardens were all in bloom too. Plus my lilac bush is waiting to burst forth as well.

    LOL @ Sean- he adores you and will take your photo anyway ;). I think these photos are beautiful - as are you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy mmmmmmh!

    bisous :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!