Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Chilled Wine in the Springtime

IMG_4427

Cinthia and I both agreed that on the first sixty degree weekend we had, we would make it to our favorite winery to stock up on several bottles of wine. And well, on our first sixty degree weekend, that’s exactly what we did. To be honest, I love any excuse to go to the winery but I think the weather is a better one than most of them. Am I right or am I right? ;)

Surprisingly, we were ones of the first people to arrive to the winery Sunday afternoon. Our orders were taken and we quickly made our way to the patio and enjoyed the sounds of birds chirping while drinking slightly chilled white wine. About 30 minutes later, people began to trickle in and soon all the empty seats on the patio were filled. Since we were the first to get to the patio, we picked the best seats for people watching and enjoyed most watching a man train his adorable dog with the promise of treats.

IMG_4416

IMG_4417

IMG_4424 IMG_4439

IMG_4426

IMG_4436

IMG_4442 IMG_4443

IMG_4449 IMG_4448

Although most of the trees surrounding the winery were still naked, there was this one magnolia tree that was just started to bloom and it made me so happy. Thrilled to know that more of these warm days are ahead of us. It was the perfect day to split a bottle of wine with an awesome friend, snack on a little too much finger foods, indulge in two cups of delicious frosé all while that glorious sun rested on my face. To say I'm looking forward to many more days just like this one is completely an understatement.

3 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest people on the planet. I want to try those frose ' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting wineries too and this day looks so perfect!! I love that you got the best seat in the house! People watching can be so fun. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Lovely post !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!