Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

What I'm Loving Tuesday

IMG_4485

Remember back in the day when I (and all of blog land) would do a What I’m Loving Wednesday? Well, I’ve decided to bring it back today and who knows? Maybe I’ll have the urge to do it again and again and again.

But for now, let’s just love today and call it What I'm Loving Tuesday.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

- I’m loving that Spring has finally reared her little head. It took her long enough but I think she's got this now! Our beautiful bush in our front lawn has bloomed and I'm appreciating it for as long as I can as it'll be gone so soon!

- I'm loving the Greatest Showman's soundtrack. I loved, loved the movie so I get all the feelings when I sing along.

- I'm loving Sean because, well, I don't know a day that goes by that I don't love that man. He's my favorite! ♥

- I'm loving that right now there is no need for central air or the heat. Windows open and a fan blowing softly is all I need.

- I'm loving peppermint oil! 10-15 drops of peppermint oil + half a cup of water is keeping the ants away.

- I'm loving all the candles that I've bought recently. My favorite scent is one that I got from West Elm around Christmas time last year. I have to go online to see if the scent is still available and stock up for safety reasons.

- I’m loving that I got a bunch of those Easter jelly beans on sale. I’ve been eating them for months now. Sorry thighs.

- I'm loving that my house is bursting with flowers again. In the winter, I tend to go on a bit of a hiatus on picking up flowers but once it starts getting warm again, I just can't resist!

- I'm loving cookie and cream ice cream again. And when you buy extra Oreos to put inside it's even better!

- What about you? What are you loving? And do you think we should all bring What I’m Loving back? Yup, I think so too!

I hope you all had wonderful weekends & happy Tuesday! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Definitely need to bring it back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! It felt like spring was never going to show up. I told my mom that Autumn better stay until mid January this year, because I feel like winter owes us one this year.

    I still haven't seen that movie- everyone keeps telling me I need to see it.

    Cookies and cream ice cream, open windows, and fresh flowers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when bloggers bring back old school things. I have to try that peppermint oil because we are having an ant problem here. This is the best time without needing heat or air. Enjoy this beautiful weather! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving reading this blog :-). Glad I finally am able to get back to reading blogs. I have to do better at sharing as well.

    Have a lovely day/weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!