Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sunday Dinner

IMG_5623

It has been a little while since my last Sunday dinner post; but know that we are still doing our Sunday dinners before Sean goes off to work for the week. Two Sundays ago, Sean had the entire day off (insert praise hands here). We ran a ton of errands which included us finally purchasing a king bed. I have a feeling this is going to take our marriage to the next level ;).

I love when Sean has the day off on Sunday as it just is so much more enjoyable to me. Now with the weather staying warm we are taking advantage of eating outside as much as we can. It’s a simple thing and takes hardly any time but one thing I really enjoy doing is setting the table. It just makes Sunday dinners feel a little more special when the table is set.

IMG_5637 IMG_5625

IMG_5632

That evening we enjoyed Skinny Taste’s chicken fajita pasta and rosé for dinner. A delicious pasta dish with a little less guilt (and more seasoning because that's how I do), I’ll take it. I hope you all had wonderful weekends & that you have a wonderful week! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious. I never eat at the table at home- let alone set it. I should though, this makes everything seem more elegant, intimate and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way it is for us too except for Sundays. But I agree, it does make the whole eating dinner together at home more elegant, intimate and classy!

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!