Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

South Beach: On a boat

IMG_0414

Saturday afternoon, we booked a cruise with South Beach Boat Party through the website eventbrite.com. We were picked up at our hotel on a party bus which was definitely a surprise as we were not expecting it at all. The driver took our music requests and played it loud while he drove us to the boat dock. It was so much fun!

We made one stop before reaching the boat dock to pick up a bachelorette party.

thumbnail_IMG_0029

IMG_0368

IMG_0370

thumbnail_IMG_0033

To be honest, if you’re wanting an extravagant boat ride experience I would not recommend doing it with South Beach Boat Party. If you want that type of experience you’ll obviously have to pay more money. The package we chose provided food and drinks on board. Based on the pictures on the website you were definitely getting a bang for your buck. Let me just come out and say it, the food was awful. The burger that was “grilled” was such bad quality that the meat dissolved in your mouth like cotton candy. I couldn’t eat it. The wine came from wine boxes, which I don’t mind, but was so warm that everyone had to throw ice in their red cups of wine. All of that to say that although we had a great time (great company certainly helps!) I’m sure there are other companies that do a better job of this if you don’t mind spending a few more dollar signs.

For me, the views and company while on the boat is all I really needed.

IMG_0375

IMG_0383 IMG_0389

IMG_0393

IMG_0396

IMG_0398

IMG_0399

IMG_0400

IMG_0403

IMG_0405

IMG_0406 IMG_0407

IMG_0412 IMG_0415

For our last night in South Beach we had dinner at Moreno’s Cuba.

thumbnail_IMG_0073

thumbnail_IMG_0076

thumbnail_IMG_0066

It was a really great trip and we're already talking about our next trip together! ♥
I hope you're all having a great week so far. Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad the views were at least nice! That's tough when the food and drinks aren't great. Especially if you're going out on a boat all day and need something substantial. It sounds like most of your trip was great though! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad the views were nice too. Yes, completely. Luckily I ate before our boat ride so it wasn't the worst thing. Yes, it was a really great time!

      Delete
  2. You still take the best pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing a boat type of experience on vacation. Lesson learned with that one, but at least the views were good, even if the food & drink was not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing a boat type of experience on vacation too! Every time we go anywhere I always check to see if it's an option. Haha, def. lesson learned :) Good views usually make up for a lot of things!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that sometimes it's just worth spending a few extra dollars to get a quality experience. I'm glad you all were able to make the most of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! As I get older I crave quality experiences so much more.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!