Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

My niece in The Nutcracker

IMG_4787

I’ll be playing catch up for a little while so I apologize in advance. We’ve been really busy lately trying to get a few things in order at home and with our real estate business which really boomed last year. I’m excited for 2020 to start seeing the hard work pay off. We have a property that is down to the studs right now which is a first for us. It’ll be awesome to see what it’ll look like a few months from today.

Any who moving on. In December, Sean and I traveled to Connecticut to watch our niece, Noa, dance in The Nutcracker. When my sister told me about it I knew we would have to make it regardless of our busy season but what we ended up seeing was way more than we thought it would be. It was an incredible production. There was an orchestra and professional dancers in the play and we were both blown away. My niece had a small role (she played an angel) but it was so incredible to see her on stage. She truly lights up on there. I didn’t get great images unfortunately but it truly was beautiful and now I am all about The Nutcracker. The music always makes me nostalgic and now I want to be sure to see The Nutcracker every year.

IMG_4763 IMG_4765

IMG_4769

IMG_4770

IMG_4773 IMG_4775

IMG_4779

If you squint you can see her!

IMG_4782

IMG_4783 IMG_4784

IMG_4795

Squint again and you can see her in the below picture too!

IMG_4799

Noa's friend was so proud of her.

IMG_4805 IMG_4807

As were we! ♥

IMG_4767 IMG_4809

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy your real estate business is booming! You should write a whole blog post about that!

    Your neice is so adorable. I remember you posting on IG, it did look like a big fancy production. Adore the photos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I probably should. I just don't know how interesting it will all be here, haha.

      Thank you again. Yes, it was. We were not expecting a big fancy production at all, haha!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. She is adorable. You were probably expecting a little ballet school production, but it looks like this was a professional company! What an honor for her to have a part in it. I love the Nutcracker. How exciting about your real estate business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that is exactly what we were expecting; a little ballet school production, lol. Sean and I looked at each other like during the performances and were like, yeah, I think these are professional dancers, lol. It was beautiful.

      Thank you again! It really is exciting :)

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!