Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Instant mood lifter

IMG_5955

Flowers have always been appreciated by me but these days they seem even more valuable. I'm finding them to be an instant mood lifter as it's difficult not to crack a smile when I see them scattered around the house. And honestly, these days it seems I need all the smiles I can get. Since I currently can't get them as frequently as I use to, I'm treasuring them a lot more these days; doing all I can to extend their lives for just a few extra days.

IMG_5988

IMG_5952 IMG_5950

IMG_5976

The next time you go grocery shopping be sure to pick some up ... dare I say
that I find them to be very essential during this time.

I hope you all are well and safe. xoxo ♥

2 comments:

  1. I did that about a month ago. It was an instant mood lifter. I guess I should go pick up some more. Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought tulips last weekend ... happy smile whenever I see them :)

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!