Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Congrats to the Prince and Princess!

This has been the talk of the country for the last few months. I wonder what people will talk about after today.

It is a girl's dream to grow up to be a princess but it is a special day when one actually does grow up to become one.

A joining of two lives is a beautiful thing and I wish them nothing but the best. A lifetime full of love and happiness.

Because I can't help but continue to droll over some pictures with the help of msn.com I am able to post a few!


How beautiful does she look?!



Congrats!

7 comments:

  1. Ha I'm sure it will still be the talk of the country for another couple months lol. She does look gorgeous in her dress though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was such a beautiful bride. I woke up extra early to watch the royal wedding this morning. I am obsessed! I wish them all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She truly have a noble soul. You can tell as soon as you see her. I am happy to be part of this history in the making. After nearly 30years from his mother's marriage he ties the knot :). So romantic.

    The dress is perfect for a princess bride. HRH Duchess of Cambridge is so sweet. William asked for the second kiss on the balcony... and I notice the strong hold of hands between Catherine and her dad. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's stunning! I'm going to a viewing party tomorrow afternoon complete with tea sandwiches, etc. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looked so pretty! I loved her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really is stunning...I'm loving that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could look at their wedding pictures...all...day.. long. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!