Monday, August 20, 2012

Friday Night Outfit

On Friday night, hubs and I went out for dinner and drinks with some of my old co-workers.

I did something I never do. I forgot to take pictures.

I am thinking it is because I actually left my phone in my purse and not on the table as I normally do when we go out. It was kind of nice not to have it out; taking pictures of everything. It was probably nicer for Sean.

I did of course take pictures of my outfit:

{Top & Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Zaras - Earrings: H&M}

My weekend was pretty uneventful which was what I needed after last weekend.

Hope you had fabulous weekends and have great weeks.

19 comments:

Katie said...

I love love love your polka dots!! Glad you had a low key weekend

Sharon said...

I love your shoes!!

Katie said...

wanted to respond to your comment but couldn't! I just bought that silver necklace at kohls and it was less than $5 so you should go!!

Brittany said...

CUTE!!!! I especially love your polka dots...so fun and cheery. Love the skirt too....just love it all :)

Jenna said...

Fabulous outfit, as usual! You have such amazing legs!!! Ahhh I'd LOVE it if mine looked half as good! :)

Travel_The_World said...

I love those shoes! They are so cute! Loving the outfit as well.

Makaila said...

Oooh, this is that top I love!

Putting the phone away.. Exactly what Rhett is asking me to do right now! Lol

Happy week chica!

redwhitebride said...

loving the polka dots! very chic :) now that i don't have a working phone i don't take pictures as often anymore.

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm glad to hear that your weekend was low key and exactly what you needed Faith, I love the outfit too, you rock the polka look!

DC Squared said...

I'm a SUCKA for polka dots!!! You are so cute and stylish...giving me inspiration! :)

Schnelle A. said...

adore that skirt! You are too cute! Low key weekends are everything!

Carlie said...

Cute outfit! Sometimes uneventful weekends are the best!

love jenny xoxo said...

cute outfit, I love that skirt!!

XOXO

Kathy C. said...

You always have the cutest outfits!! I need to go shopping with you! I just emptied all my maternity clothes out of the closet and I only have like 10 shirts now. lol. I need help.

Tami said...

Have I ever told you how adorable you are? 'Cause you totally are.

Desi said...

Yay at least you have outfit photos! Adorable :)

Monique said...

I thought this was a dress. Cute combo, I love chunky polka dots.

Papi's Girl said...

Cute! My daughter has the same shirt from Forever 21. :)

LWLH said...

Totally loving the polka dots. :)