- I think I found a job that beats all jobs. Yup, that's right! I'm applying for a job at Snapchat as a filter creator.
Best job ever. I'm kidding. Maybe. ;)
- Sean and I are now budgeting our time. Last year we were on the go so much that it really took a lot out of us. Every weekend we were traveling to either see my mom or Sean's mom and since we don't live in the same state we were always on the road. I don't regret the time I was able to spend with my mom and if I had to do it all over again, I would. Hopefully we're given a little break for the rest of the year. I think it's only fair, right? A few weeks ago, we set up our calendar and made sure that each month we have at least one weekend that we have no plans but to stay in our area and do as we please. We have our calendars all set until mid July and it is really awesome. We've never done this before and I'm really loving it so far.
- There's this ice cream shop down the road from where we live that always has such a long line. A few weeks ago I was driving by with my girlfriend and noticed that there was no line so I made us go inside (it wasn't hard to convince her) and I found my most favorite ice cream flavor ever. If you know me you know I'm obsessed with anything smores related. I loved Ben and Jerry's Smores flavor but this ice cream shop beats their flavor 10 fold. The amount of graham crackers in it made we want to sing to the smores gods. It is taking everything in me not to get it daily and I'm having to repeat to myself, everything in moderation, moderation is key.
- I think I enjoy filling my gas tank more than the average person. I'm not exactly sure why. Even when it's raining I don't mind.
- When my limitations were pretty crazy and it was hard for me to do much, I decided that instead of having Sean do all the dishes because I couldn't bend, I would hand wash all the dishes instead. Oh this is when I learned what a busy body I am. I always, always want to be doing something and when your body is not cooperating it isn't easy but I think that's a blog post for another day. Well, wouldn't you know that I enjoyed it so much that I haven't used my dishwasher in weeks even though I can now. If someone told me that I would be hand washing my dishes with a working dishwasher I would have laughed. Something really relaxing about washing dishes with my hand. My mom was on to something because she never, ever used her dishwasher.
- This weekend Sean's best friend Luke will be coming to town with his wife Danielle and their son Weston. Sean is so excited because we've had to cancel several times. Last August when my mom passed away, in February (I made plans to surprise Sean for his birthday with Luke's visit) when I was finally home from the hospital but still in deep recovery and then they cancelled on us last month due to a snowstorm. Let's just say that the universe hasn't wanted this get together to happen. It's all Sean has been talking about and I'm really happy for him because he deserves some best friend time. It will be the first time they'll see our house too so making sure it looks its best.
- Guess what I did this morning? I took Sean's keys off the counter and headed to work. It wasn't until I got to the front door at my job, jiggled my keys and didn't hear a beep that I looked at the keys I was holding. I freaked and immediately went to my car and drove back home to drop off his keys. Mind you, I drive 17 miles one way to work and Sean was still sleeping when I got home (he works nights) and has no idea what happened. Instead of freaking out I should have stayed at work and worked until noon and then drive home since Sean won't leave the house until 1pm. Instead I'm now in a bit of pain because I rushed and sat for longer than I should have without a break. Lesson learn.
- Blogging this week has felt really good. Like old times which I'm absolutely loving! Hope it stays like this :).
Anything random you'll like to share? Share away & Happy Friday!
I hope you all have fabulous weekends! ♥