Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Movies at the Park.

Several weekends ago I became aware that movies are held in the park during the summer. It is free of charge and you can bring your own food and drinks which includes alcoholic beverages. Cinthia and I brought snacks and each a bottle of wine and settled in to watch "The Intern" which we both actually watched in the theatre last year. We couldn't resist as we both love that movie.

It was also on this day that I realized how much of a big deal Pokémon Go is. SO many people were at the park staring down at their phones trying to catch Pokémon. It gave us some laughs but it was also a little worrisome although I can't really explain why.

Summer is quickly coming to an end although the weather may beg to differ so I hope to get at least one more movie in the park before the summer is over! If your area does this I highly recommend you try it. It's just a really fun way to enjoy a movie.

IMG_7224
IMG_7222
IMG_7223
IMG_7225 IMG_7229
IMG_7226
IMG_7232

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Movie in the park + alcohol?! sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually do have this in our city, but I've never gone. I need to buy a bottle of wine and bring a friend (and my camera). I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds like fun. I've never done it.
    Girl, that Pokemon go is scary. I saw a girl playing it at Church on Sunday after the service. It was like she was in her own world!
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds like fun. I've never done it.
    Girl, that Pokemon go is scary. I saw a girl playing it at Church on Sunday after the service. It was like she was in her own world!
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun. I loved the Intern. That is a movie I wouldn't mind watching twice. Actually, for an outing like that it might be best to go to a movie you've already seen because you are bound to be distracted by everything going on anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect way to spend a summer evening (the movie, not Pokemon Go)! We have a park near us that does family friendly movies. Once Julia is a little older we want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me, I love your travel posts just as much as I love your family posts :). Maybe it's the amount of beautiful pictures and smiling faces.

    I absolutely love California, I always wanted to live there until I realized it was just way too expensive and far from Europe and Africa.

    You stayed at a superb hotel, love the pics. Brunch is your favorite duh :), get on with the program Sean.

    Looking forward to more vacation post. I am in vacation withdrawal right now, I want to go somewhere but I have to be patient :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!