Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Downtown lights

I love being downtown around this time of year. All the lights twinkling and Christmas décor put me in the jolliest of moods. I just love all the festive décor and can stroll for hours checking out all the little boutiques and shops that are decorated for this time of year. This evening, we walked around taking in the sights and then ended the night with dinner and drinks. I’m hoping that we can get one more night of walking around downtown and taking in all the lights and sights before all the Christmas décor is taken away.

IMG_0975 IMG_0977

IMG_0979

IMG_0984IMG_0983
IMG_0988IMG_0990

IMG_0982

IMG_0991 IMG_0995

IMG_1019

IMG_1011 IMG_1006

thumbnail_IMG_5241

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love seeing all of the lights. Your night time pics came out so good. I always struggle without natural light. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the lights! Our downtown area and a few other areas around town are all lit up as well. Always a beautiful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!