Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

My niece's birthday pawty at Billy Beez

IMG_2956

A few weekends ago, we celebrated my niece turning five years old. She loves dogs so it was no surprise that she asked for a puppy party at Billy Beez. Although, the party was held at Billy Beez my sister still made sure to add some personal touches to make my niece’s party special. She could have easily allowed the facility to do it all but that’s not how my sister rolls, ha. So, she took care of the cake, the cupcakes and a few other touches to make my nieces birthday pawty (get it?) a hit. Since I’m all about adopting fur babies, I loved that my sister bought a bunch of stuffed dog animals and had each kid adopt one. Loved, loved that! The kids loved it too and even proceeded to name their newly adopted stuffed dogs. Billy Beez is huge and you have to keep a really watchful eye but I like that they take security very seriously and you can’t just walk out with a child that you did not come in with. There are so many fun activities for the kiddos and I personally liked it a whole lot more than Chuck E Cheese.

The beautiful birthday girl ♥

IMG_3022 IMG_2923

I don't know what it is but I just love seeing my niece and nephews with their little friends.

IMG_2930 IMG_2971 IMG_2922

IMG_2961

IMG_2958

IMG_2925 IMG_2928

IMG_2941

IMG_2936 IMG_2937

IMG_2943 IMG_2940 IMG_2947

IMG_2951

IMG_2956

How handsome are my nephews?! Insert all the heart eyed emojis here.

IMG_2966 IMG_2964

IMG_2985

IMG_2983 IMG_2990

IMG_2987

IMG_2992 IMG_2993

IMG_2995

IMG_3005

IMG_3007

IMG_3008

IMG_2997 IMG_3013

IMG_3018

IMG_3019

My girlfriend, Margaret, did the cake (of course) and it was soooo delicious!
And the cupcakes too!

IMG_3027

Quick picture with my sister (Priscilla) that we remembered to take in the parking lot!
Sorry that your eyes are closed, love you!

IMG_3031

Happy Thursday! I hope that you all have wonderful weekends! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute party!!!! And your nephew!!!! He is took cute.... almost stole the show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun paw-ty!! I love that the venue allowed personal touches! Most of the areas around here don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    So cute !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her party looks adorable!! We've passed Billy Beez near Palisades before and always thought about checking out it. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is darling and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the puppy party. I almost want to do that for Dominic, except he's huge and would probably have none of it. Happy birthday little girl <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!