Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Currently.

IMG_7392

excited that our first trip to San Francisco is just a few weeks away!

craving LaCroix (the coconut flavor) every single day lately.

needing to begin packing for San Francisco. I’m going to try to pick up a new habit this year and not wait for the last minute to start packing.

thankful for health. I took great health for granted a few years ago but now, I’m just so, so grateful for it. It’s an incredible blessing to be healthy and well, both physically and mentally!

wanting it to be 3:30pm that way I can go home and cuddle with my fur-babies.

loving This is Us. I just love how I can feel so many emotions while I watch this show. Whoever came up with this show, you are brilliant and thank you!

missing my mom every single day.

wearing a floral cardigan, black maxi dress and black booties. We have weather in the 60s today, in February!!

thinking about the places I want to visit when we are in San Francisco. If you’ve been, please give me your must do tips. Thanks in advance!

looking forward to watching "Black Panther" this weekend. I've heard nothing but great things and I'm just so excited!

feeling pretty great lately. My head feels clear and I just overall feel really good. I was driving into work this morning and was just talking to God and thanking Him for how I’ve been feeling. I’m just incredibly grateful for life.

hoping that you all have a wonderful week! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Love these posts! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your San Francisco trip is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to hear about it! Ok, I am so jealous you get to go home at 3:30!!! This Is Us is amazing and I cannot wait for it to come back on. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to hear all about your trip to San Fran (and your pictures- and your IG stories).

    I'll have to try the coconut. I usually get the berry flavor.

    I really need to get back into the This is Us show. I started watching Queer Eye on Netflix - I swear I cry for no reason every time- even though it's just a "life makeover" in a week sort of deal.

    <3 and hugs about your mother. She loves you.

    I've never worn a maxi dress in the winter. I'm guessing you put leggings on under or some super thick tights?

    You'll like Black Panther.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this post. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go on a whim and head to LA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
    I hope you have the best time in San Fran!!
    Also. I think our weather has flip flopped. We are currently "freezing."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!