Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy 40th birthday, babe ♥

IMG_3186
i posted this on instagram but figured I could post it here too.

Hey mista, you're the big 4-0 today! Say what?! Crazy to think when we started dating you were "rapping" 28 and switching lanes whenever you would switch lanes while driving. I found it incredibly corny but then it caught on and each year I'd laugh as the numbers got higher.

But you know what? 40 and switching lanes has a nice ring to it. I'm looking forward to laughing along as you rap 40 and switching lanes this year. I love you babe (so, so much) and wish you the happiest birthday.

P.S. Today also marks our 12th dating anniversary! 12 years?! Time flies when you're loving your most favorite person in this world. #youremyperson

2 comments:

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!