Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

February Love List

IMG_6178

February the month of love.
I figured why not do the cliché thing and make a list of the simple every day things that I love.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

- Making breakfast sandwiches with Sean Saturday mornings. This is a highlight of the week for me. We buy “special bagels” and I’m in charge of the bacon while Sean is in charge of the eggs.

- Lighting up my favorite scented candles when I get home from work.

- Listening to soca music (played extremely loud) while I do chores throughout the week.

- Texting my sisters throughout the day. If I’m busy a certain day and am not able to get to the text(s) right away I always know that 50+ texts will be waiting for me.

- It’s not pitch black on my drive to work in the morning anymore. So awesome to see that we are already beginning to get longer days and nights.

- Trying a new recipe (that is easy and delicious) that becomes a favorite.

- Laying in bed to watch a show (Schitt's Creek right now, SO funny!) after a long work day.

- The daily morning calls from Sean. He calls me as soon as my alarm clock goes off and man sometimes I'm like you couldn't wait a few more minutes but by the end of the call I feel happy, refreshed and ready to take on the day.

- Treat time for the fur babies. You want to see happiness? Come to my house during treat time.

- My daily prayers before I walk out the door. It's amazing how the prayer I do before I walk out the door always allows me to feel as though I have protective gear on.

- When the forecast is above 40 degrees and there is no sign of rain or snow.

9 comments:

  1. <3 Such a great list of things to cherish! <3

    Ali Enza
    https://happilyeveradventurous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I feel that the choice is socca and not reggae :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I LOVE reggae ... but I'm in a soca mood lately :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great list. Breakfast sandwiches are one of my all time favorite things. I could not be happier that the days are getting longer! I might be counting down until daylight savings. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      One of my favorite things too :) Girl, count on down. I'm counting with you!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to steal your list idea and come up with my own <3.

    I LOVE a good breakfast sandwich. (I need the recipe)

    I adore your list- I think a phone call the second my alarm goes off would drive me a little bonkers too, but at the same time it's very sweet. YES to weather over 40. It's been cold, snowy, and gray perpetually this WHOLE month. It's stressing me out.

    Yes to prayer in the morning. I'm usually one to pray for every ones safety. I need a new prayer or more detailed prayer. Perhaps I should start writing them down.

    I love me some scented candles too. I may have to go back to the melted wax route though with a little one on the way again. I gotta look into SOCA music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do it! Looking forward to reading it!

      Girl, it's nothing special, lol. Just eggs (seasoned with black pepper, salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper) bacon and pepper jack cheese on a really good bagel.

      It drives me bonkers every morning but I do see it's sweet five minutes after, haha.

      Weather related depression is a real thing. It's amazing how after a while 40 degrees seems like amazing weather, haha.

      I do the same thing. I always pray for every ones safety and that they are always at the right places at the right time.

      I light candles every night. Love them so much, haha. Oh yeah, that's right. Scented candles aren't great for newborns.

      If you like reggae I think you'd like soca music. I love listening to it while I do chores/workout.

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!