Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Currently

IMG_4667

feeling like I'm ready for Friday to get here.

disappointed that the 5K Sean and I were doing this Saturday was cancelled. I know it's better safe than sorry (COVID-19) but I was really looking forward to it.

craving nothing at the moment which is shocking as I feel like I'm always craving something.

needing to start spring cleaning.

thankful to have seen my family last weekend. It wasn't an easy visit either as it was our first time going through our mom's things since she passed away. A lot of memories were re-visited which made us equally sad and happy. We are not yet done (my mom had a lot of stuff!) but I think we are halfway there.

watching 'Love is Blind' but I'm not bingeing like I usually do. I'm watching one episode every other day or so. It's interesting but I'm not sure how much "Love is Blind" when you have only conventionally attractive people on the show.

listening to Lizzo ... pretty obsessed.

loving my fur-babies. Is it weird to think that your fur-babies are your best friends?

missing my mom, every single day.

wearing a blue cardigan over a blue and white striped maxi dress.

making orecchiette pasta with chicken sausage and broccoli and spicy mushroom rice on Sunday for our meals for next week.

wondering if my company would soon allow the option for us to work from home or if they'll close down. My sister lives in New Canaan and the schools have been closed for two weeks.

looking forward to COVID-19 being figured out.

Happy Thursday! Praying that we all stay safe and healthy during a time of uncertainty ♥

7 comments:

  1. Same here - I took the day off.

    This whole thing is confusing. Mostly because, you can't not leave your home, nor can you avoid other humans.

    I need to spring clean too.. I am seriously thinking about hiring someone to deep clean the hell out of my house, and than try and stay on top of it from there.

    I'm sure it was a hard visit, bittersweet, but at least you had one another.

    I haven't watched that show yet. I'm not sure I will, but maybe ..

    Your outfit sounds adorable.

    I'm about to take a look at these recipes. You always cook amazing looking food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, has a lot changed since I wrote this post.

      That is a great idea to have someone deep clean your house and will allow you to start fresh! Also a great time to try some new recipes!

      Hope you're doing well with all of this, stay safe!

      Delete
  2. My younger sister got my mom and older sister hooked on Love is Blind. I know it's different, but I watched so many seasons of Married at first sight before finally quitting it altogether that I just don't wanna get involved! I hear it's good though. This covid19 situation is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good choice on not getting involved!

      It really is ... more than crazy. In fact I can't believe how much has developed in just 5 days from when you commented on my post.

      Delete
  3. I work from home so I've been self quarantined. I can't wait for Covid to subside.
    I need to start meal planning because my husband likes to eat and I dont like to cook!
    I also feel healthy now since my shoulder surgery and I'm going to start running outside.
    So far schools in my district have not closed, but I wouldn't mind that for purely selfish reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great thing to be able to work from home during this time. I'm still at work but doing my best to stay safe.

      I feel that once you start meal planning you can't turn back. It's amazing how much time and money you save as a result! Now would be a great time to try some new recipes :).

      Yes, getting outside and getting fresh air is so important right now too.

      Are the schools in your district closed now? It's amazing how much has changed in just five days.

      Delete
  4. Pakaian wisuda yang sering jadi favorit adalah kebaya dengan mode kutu kekinian. https://alas-kaki.com/ Kebaya dengan mode kutu ini sebenarnya sudah dikenai sejak dahulu oleh beberapa wanita Indonesia terutama di daerah Jawa.

    Pada jaman dulu kebaya kutu itu dipadukan padukan dengan selendang yang terpasang di bahu. Selanjutnya, rok yang dikenai rok span dan kain songket dengan warna yang sesuai kebaya.

    Bersamaan dengan bertumbuhnya jaman, kebaya kutu sendiri dibikin saat ini hingga beberapa anak muda dapat menggunakannya sesuai perubahan mode sekarang ini.

    Kebaya kutu juga dibikin dengan warna dan mode yang mempengaruhi hingga daya magnet sendiri untuk dapat dikenai saat acara wisuda.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!