Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

15 shows to binge on Netflix

Although, I started this year with goals of less Netflix, I think we can all agree that 2020 has been a bit of a whirlwind; and the crazier part is that it has only been 3 months! I've seen a few people jokingly apologize to 2019 for telling it, it was the worst year and that they were just being dramatic and if 2019 could forgive them and take them back. But I digress ...

The new and very dire phrase this year is social distancing so since we're all spending more time at home until things are less up in the air, I figured what better time than now to watch a few shows on Netflix? Hopefully things will be figured out soon since spring is right around the corner but for the time being we might as well get those last indoor activities out of our systems.

The below are a few of my favorite shows on Netflix in no particular order. If there is an asterisk next to it, it's a feel good show (in my opinion) and may just be what you want to watch during this time of social distancing.


The Office *
Scandal
How To Get Away With Murder
Atypical *
Greys Anatomy
Being Mary Jane
Criminal Minds
Wentworth
New Girl *
Call the Midwife
Dear White People
Schitt's Creek *
Stranger Things
Orange is the New Black
Sex Education *


Stay safe, stay home (if possible) and happy watching! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list ! I watch The Office ALL the time. I think because it reminds me of a simpler time in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love re-watching episodes of The Office. Always puts me in a good mood!

      Delete
  2. Currently rewatching The Office at this very moment. I've noticed that when I need a pick me up or when I'm having moments of anxiety, I tend to watch a few episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the same thing. When I need to calm down a bit I'm finding that watching episodes brings me back down. Grateful for shows that are helping to ease the anxiety right now. I hope you are well.

      Delete
  3. Di Bangkok ada juga makanan ringan yang serupa dengan Pockey di Indonesia yakni Pejoy. Tapi ukuran dari Pejoy ini sedikit semakin besar dan dalam tiap tangkai Pejoy berisi cokelat yang sedap. Pejoy di Bangkok datang dengan bermacam jenis rasa, https://resepbintanglima.com/ dimulai dari rasa mathca, rasa pisang dan rasa-rasa yang lain yang manis sekali.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!