Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haha, the hubs is right!

Yesterday Sean says, "You really enjoy taking pictures of yourself in the car". I immediately said, "No, I don't!" Well, it is not exactly that I enjoy taking pictures of myself while Sean is driving but I do, do it! I think I might do it because it annoys the hubs to no end or maybe just plain boredom? I think it is kinda strange that I do it so I decided to see how many pictures I have taken of myself in the passenger's seat! This I am sure is not even all of them, lol. Enjoy or don't enjoy, lol!











I just hate it when he's right! He's lucky I love him!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow- that is hilarious, and you are the passenger everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be like 6 different occasions! Cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, and i always wear my seatbelt! my mom would be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! You doooo....but they are all fab and you look like a model! WORK IT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this yet, I'm going to give it a go. heeheee Your husband was right. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad I am not the only one who does this AND i'm not the only lady that doesn't drive EVER when the hubs and I go any where =)
    you're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley, I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who does this! LOL. Too funny! I have to tell the hubby!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!