Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy! :)

Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. I am so incredibly blessed that God chose you to be my mother. Thank you for teaching me all that I know and always being the shoulder to lean on from the day I was born. I love you and hope you have the most amazing day!

p.s. I told dad to spoil you rotten! :)



My mom getting her dance on at my wedding. It's where I get my moves! ;)

*********************************************************************************

And it's my Fella's birthday today too! I knew that cat was special! Hehehe. Happy Birthday Fella. Mommy is going to spoil you with tons of treats and wet food today! :)


Happy Birthday to my loves. Praying that God blesses you both with many more healthy years!

11 comments:

  1. your mom looks like you. pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a lot like your mom, both of you are so pretty! Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I left an award for you at my blog:
    http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/awards-and-more-awards.html

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mom's dress...She's beautiful...Happy Birthday to her and Fella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone! i have to tell her all the sweet things you ladies said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower! Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

    Thanks

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the award you just do a post like i did and pass it along to fellow bloggers how you think deserve the award. In order to show it off you can place it on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry! I'm glad to help! I just added the code on the post for you to just grab it. To insert it on the side bar you menu go to design on blooger and click on "add widget" and then choose "HTML". Just paste the code and you're done!

    As for the post, after you click on "new post", choose "html" and paste the code there too. Then go back to "compose" and you should be able to see the award.

    Let me know if you get confused by my instructions! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. your instructions are perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What good looking parents you have! Extend a happy birthday to her from me, I believe we were born on the same day :D I'm not big on cats, but happy birthday Fella too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eve, I wasn't big on cats until I got Fella. I am so serious, he is so different from any cat I've ever been in contact with. He acts like a dog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!