Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

First snowfall

IMG_1912

Every winter I dread the arrival of snow. I don't like driving in it, I don't like when it turns brown and mushy, I don't like how easily you (or maybe how I) slip and fall and I really don't like cleaning it off my car. What do I like about snow? Snow covered trees! They are just so magical to me. And although I do not love snow, I tend to like the first snowfall of the season. I love seeing it covered on the roofs of homes, on the grass and most of all, on the trees. Like most people last weekend, I couldn't help but to snap some pictures because the first snowfall is always a big deal even if you're like me and don't really care for snow.

IMG_1370 IMG_1379

IMG_1378

IMG_1388
IMG_1384

IMG_1910 IMG_1844

IMG_1915

IMG_1833
I hope you all had wonderful weekends and have great weeks! ♥

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about snow. I am not a fan and could do without it, but the first snowfall does make for some pretty scenery. It's cute to see the boys get excited about it now. It's the only time of year when a dead looking tree looks pretty :) Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's an overabundance of snow you know at some point you will have snow days! Snow is pretty initially and that's why I loved it. Now in SoCal I'm dealing with fires. The Fires were so bad last week schools were closed for the first time since I've lived here. A warped blessing.
    Enjoy the snow; it's lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks beautiful in the snow! I like snow the day it falls, as long as I'm home and not driving! Once it turns slushy and gross and brown, I'm over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is so beautiful and every winter I want to live up there with you and play in your snow! LOL! Every Fall too. Its just so pretty in your area. I want real seasons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you! The first snowfall is so good. But then it can melt and stay away for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have I been again ?! I'm not a big fan of snow... ever. But this does look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!