Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The month of Love ♥

Although I celebrate love year round, I love that there is a specific month in the year dedicated to celebrating it. I simply love, love. It feels like for a while it seemed uncool to like Valentine’s Day and I even felt embarrassed to share that Sean and I's dating anniversary is on Valentine's Day. But as I get older I realize just how silly that is. You don’t necessarily have to have a significant other to celebrate love. Love comes in so many forms. Your love for your family. Your love for your friends. Your love for your fur-babies. Your love for pretty much anything. Celebrating love is not cliché. Celebrating love is not uncool. Because if I’m to be honest (and possibly a little corny), I think what the world needs now, more than anything is love. Wouldn’t we all be so much better for it? So this year, forget what you’ve been told about Valentine’s Day and about how it is a commercial holiday. Instead take a moment to reflect on all that you love and really take it in that you have the capacity to love. Happy love month, today and everyday.

IMG_8532

IMG_0380 IMG_1014

IMG_0051 IMG_3691 IMG_4081

IMG_9582 IMG_2251
IMG_0020 IMG_0368

IMG_6818 IMG_7139 IMG_7097

IMG_8757 IMG_8918

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures! The world definitely needs more love. I also love that we get a time to celebrate it and share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you know when your anniversary is! LOL Eric and I broke up so many times, I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. So we just say "late September". I guess I should just pick a day and call it good.

    I've never been really for or against Valentines Day. I always buy something for Dominic and we usually eat pizza. (a heart shaped one at that). Last year Eric was with us and we spent the evening at Dave & Busters- with the kiddo, which was a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Aint nothing wrong with celebrating love on the 14th (no matter what my husband says) lol. You do you!! I can't get my husband on board with it. He went along with it for a few years, but those days are over, and I'm okay with that too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!