Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Currently

IMG_9404

feeling grateful for another year! I turned 36 last Saturday :) To repeat what Sean said last weekend, "Babe, you're closer to 40 now than you are to 30". Yes, babe. I'm quite aware. Thanks for the reminder.

excited to see one of my college girlfriends this weekend for a girl’s weekend. Our birthdays are two days apart so we’re going to celebrate together in Philadelphia!

craving an apple cider donut. The obsession is real y’all.

needing more hours in a day.

thankful for life and that my favorite season is here!

wanting winter to be mild this year … I know, I know, global warming is real but … well you know.

loving my furbabies. The way their tails wag when I get home from work will always melt my heart.

missing my mom … always and forever.

wearing a black dress with a cream and black cardigan.

looking for a pair of boots that I can’t seem to locate anywhere. Wondering if Sean threw them out on me or if I gave to one of my sisters and forgot about it, ha.

thinking about how "A Star is Born" ended ... man it was intense. Cue all the tears!

hoping that you all have a wonderful week and that life is treating you kindly! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again!! I hope it was a great one and a very special year for you ahead. Philly will be so much fun and it's supposed to be nice this weekend. I hope you find those boots! I can't stand when that happens. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to spend some time in Philly. Usually when I go I'm heading to a certain place so I'm looking forward to actually exploring a bit more. I've been stalking the weather and it was looking great (60s and all, minus Sunday which is OK) but now it's showing rain, boo-hoo!

      Hahaha, thank you. I probably put them somewhere once the weather got warm but just can't seem to recall. I guess I'll have an excuse to get a new pair, lol.

      Delete
  2. Men are so thoughtful ... *side eye emoji*. You're 36 and look fabulous.

    I'm excited to see what all you do in Philly! That's awesome that your birthdays are so close. My bff and I are almost 6 months apart exactly. So we party hard in the dead ass cold of winter (me) and the hot ass days of July.

    Mmm Apple Cider donuts. I legit almost drove 2 hours to the apple orchard just to buy some. They sell some in the grocery store, but they refrigerate them-- UGH! I want fresh dangit!

    Well it SNOWED here last weekend, and the next day it was back up to 60. I already told this baby, they have to make sure it's not icy out that day, because I refuse to drive in it, but I also refuse to have them on my couch.

    I REALLY want to see that movie!

    Also, hugs and love for you and your sweet mama always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, tell me about it. And thank you! :)

      Me too! We're mostly going to just walk around and explore and of course eat! We do have reservations to go to a jazz club so I'm really excited about that!

      You should have. Refrigerated apple cider donuts are the worst, lol!

      I don't want to even think of snow. I'm just getting use to the dark drive into work each morning. No bueno!

      You should ... but be prepared to be like, what?!

      Thank you so much, love you!

      Delete
  3. I heard it dropped like 40 degrees over night in some places! The ending of that movie was so sad. I saw it on Saturday. And if you figure out how to get more hours in the day let me know because I need some too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did ... feels like it went from summer to winter and completely skipped fall. Ugh!

      It really was. I was not expecting it at all and cried like a baby at the end because Lady Gaga had me feeling all the feels with her singing.

      You'll be the first to know, haha!

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!