Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

My niece's Paris themed birthday party

IMG_5280

We celebrated my niece’s 7th birthday last month and I must admit that my sister never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and gift for throwing parties. When Sean and I got back from Paris we gave our nieces and nephews Eiffel Tower keychains. Granted, they have no keys (lol) but they loved the souvenirs. My niece advised me shortly after that the next time Sean and I go to Paris we have to take her. With her big love for Paris it was no surprise that my niece requested a Paris themed birthday party. An almost seven year old requesting a Paris themed birthday party ... I’m not sure if I’m more impressed with her or my sister, ha.

My niece is also very artsy and creative (just like her parents) so she requested that she and her classmates be able to paint like my sister did with friends and family for her 40th birthday. It was truly such a unique kid’s birthday party and I kinda wished I was one of my niece’s classmates to be able to paint an Eiffel Tower too. Why weren't parties like this when I was growing up?!

I, of course, took plenty of pictures but they truly don’t do Noa's birthday party any justice.
The party was held at Splatterbox and is a wonderful place to throw a kid's party.

IMG_5311

IMG_5315

IMG_5251

IMG_5279 IMG_5308

IMG_5250

IMG_5258 IMG_5260

IMG_5261

IMG_5262 IMG_5266

IMG_5306

IMG_5263

IMG_5248 IMG_5269

IMG_5290

IMG_5292 IMG_5273

IMG_5316

IMG_5275 IMG_5295

IMG_5242

I can't get over how stinking cute this boy is!
All the heart eyes for him.

IMG_5296 IMG_5299

IMG_5302 IMG_5305

IMG_5286 IMG_5318 IMG_5346

IMG_5327 IMG_5332

IMG_5333

IMG_5362 IMG_5349 IMG_5360

IMG_5366 IMG_5374

IMG_5376 IMG_5377

Noa and her sweet best friend since they were born.

IMG_5385

I feel so blessed to be the aunt to some amazing kids.

IMG_5391 IMG_5392

As one of my niece's birthday gifts, I found a painting of a stylish young lady looking at the Eiffel Tower that closely resembles what my niece could look like in about 10 years. I've never snatched anything up as quickly as I did that painting because what are the chances?! This smile on her face does not even explain the sheer excitement when she unwrapped her gift. Her reaction completely made my day and she was thrilled to tell me the following day that her painting was already hung up in her room.

IMG_5382 IMG_5380

I am looking forward to seeing all that my niece will do with her life. At just 7 years old she is such a leader, incredibly smart, kind and just really an awesome kid. I'm not just saying that because I'm her aunt, truly.

Happy birthday dear Noa; you light up my life! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm always astounded at your sisters birthday party throwing skills. & what a unique theme birthday- I really can't get over it. Does she do all the baking too?

    That painting you found is amazing too. This whole post made me feel happy. You are such a wonderful person and aunt Faith .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! It was so unique. No she doesn't do the baking. She made Rhys' cake for his birthday last year and it came out great but she said after that she'll leave the baking to the professionals.

      Awww, thank you. Reading your comments make me happy :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!