Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

You know something is happening ....

but not exactly sure what, when your husband says to you before hanging the phone, "I love you, can't wait to paint."

I stared at my celly for a second and wondered - what happened to, "I love you, can't wait to see you ... I love you, can't wait to hang out, I love you, can't wait to make out!"

You can't wait to paint?! Oh boy, what have we become? Seriously, if he wants to order take out from a great restaurant and watch black and white movies in bed on our 46 inch on a Saturday night, I am going to scream.

(If you watched SATC 2, you will understand the above reference, hehe)

Oh well. I am going to have a great weekend painting. Hope you lovelies have a great weekend too! :)

Edited to add:

So after I finshed writing this post I left my desk & went downstairs for a bathroom break. I noticed the scent of paint and I actually freaking smiled and said to myself, mmmm, fresh paint. Oh nooooo! The "something happening" is not just affecting my husband but me as well!

I am so serious. This really happened. This is not something I want to brag about. I am disappointed in myself.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, have fun painting!!! Just think how amazing it will be when you're all done ;) It is quite time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that is so cute!! Have a great time painting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!